Send a number and I’ll draw my OC:
- In what they normally wear
- In what I’m currently wearing
- In a school uniform
- In swimwear
- In underwear
- With no clothes on
- In winter clothes
- In fancy clothes
- Making 3 different expressions
- Standing on their hands
- With their favorite animal
- Hanging out with a friend
- Sitting on the couch
- Doing something they don’t normally do
- Playing a sport
- Beaten up
- As a kid/adult
- Wearing a funny hat
Give me some doodle prompts!
Crossover edition; Name a character of mine and a number, feel free to snag for your own blog and characters and all that
- If they were a pokemon trainer what would their team be
- What Hogwarts house would they be sorted into
- If they were a bender what would their element be
- Which Marvel character would they be
- Which DC character would they be
- Which Sailor Scout would they be
- Which Rocky Horror character would they play
- Which race of Hyrulian creatures would they belong to
- Which Warcraft Race would they be
- What character class would they roll in D&D
- Which Power Ranger would they be
- Which MLP:FiM character would they be
- Which muppet would they be
- Which Disney Princess would they be
- Which Dragonball/Z character would they be
- What Bluth movie character would they be
- Which Looney Tunes character would they be
- Which Tiny Toons character would they be
- Which Ninja Turtle would they be
- Which Ghostbuster would they be
- Which hatoful boyfriend would they romance
- Which Game of Thrones house would they belong to
- Which digimon would they get paired up with
- Which Steer Fighter character would they main
- Which Smash Bros character would they main
- Which One Piece character would they be
- What Skyrim race would they be
- Which Ace Attorney character would they be
- Which Dragon Age character would they be
- Which Star Wars character would they be
I’ll throw it out there that I know very little about a lot of these series but I put them in there so there’d potentially be something for everyone
Hahah oh man I certainly drew a good lot of it back then
1. First impression: Good OCs funny person oh my god I love you
2. Truth is: You’re a cool cat who doesn’t deserve a lot of the bullshit they go through
3. How old do you look: First I thought you were an old fart my age
4. Have you ever made me laugh: How is this even a question :Y
5. Have you ever made me mad: Once :P Some other times just frustrated, though that was eons ago
6. Best feature: Again you have a great sense of humor
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Nein
8. You’re my: Friend
9. Name in my phone: I’d put Sims
10. Should you post this too? Sure
(hey hey sorry for the delay guys I was busy)
1. First impression: I guess t’was some state between confusion and suspicion gdjhg idk
2. Truth is: You’re a good nerd :U
3. How old do you look: Judging by a selfie yeah you look like 24-25
4. Have you ever made me laugh: Yeah
5. Have you ever made me mad: Ngl a small number of times with stuff you posted :P
6. Best feature: You’re a very social person. I admire that on people since I’m a chickenshit lmao
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Nah
8. You’re my: Friend
9. Name in my phone: I’d put Aaron ‘cause I’m a boring fucker :Y
10. Should you post this too? You did :B
1. First impression: Ram Solly I like the sound of that
2. Truth is: You’re fun and endearing :Y Also generally easygoing
3. How old do you look: MmmMMM 17-18?
4. Have you ever made me laugh: Yeah
5. Have you ever made me mad: Nah
6. Best feature: I see lots of people enjoy their time around you Y:
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Nope
8. You’re my: Cheebs
9. Name in my phone: Y: I’d slap a ‘Cheebs’ in there
10. Should you post this too? You did lol
1. First impression:
2. Truth is:
3. How old do you look:
4. Have you ever made me laugh:
5. Have you ever made me mad:
6. Best feature:
7. Have I ever had a crush on you:
8. You’re my:
9. Name in my phone:
10. Should you post this too?
- Push off a cliff
- Set on fire
- Wrap a blanket around
- Be roommates with
Okay I’ll make the first ones about this little shit here since she’ll be introduced soon (…ish) anyway
Amber Silveira’s her name for now
10. A talent?
TRAIN TECHNOLOGY. Her abilities revolve around that actually. Although it’s not the only thing she knows tech-wise — she’s quite skilled with other vehicles too.
13. Backstory to one of your characters!
So it’s still a wip but what I can tell so far without spoiling the story is
She grew up with both parents in some equivalent country to Brazil in her world (or maybe it IS good ol’ Earth Brazil??? I haven’t decided) and one of said parents had been in the train business for a good while, and she learned to see stations as her second home since said parent would often take her there. Because of some shit going down, they moved to the USA (or an equivalent) to work there. The comic would theoretically start with the celebration of her being passed ownership of their station. And uhh, that’s pretty much that — also that she’s always admired superheroes but dunno if that counts.
The friends she meets along the way contribute bits to her story but nothing’s official yet.
15. Is your OC neat or messy?
Messy as hell lmao Amber doesn’t care much for cleaning stuff. There eventually comes a time, though, where she misses seeing the floor of her room.
3. Your very first OC?
No idea since I’ve been drawing OCs for as long as I can remember, but the first one that stuck around long enough to have a proper story and everything (that I dropped halfway, but still) is this guy
(old-ass art ew)
He was named Wadjet then switched to Adjo, and is actually still an OC of mine but changed drastically — esp by passing from a hero to a villain who resents humanity.
4. Your favorite OC?
I’ve done this but gonna do it again since my love is not just limited to one fdjhd. OKAY so I have this lioness character who started as a Sonic OC (and was the first one I’ve ever shown to the internet) then… Well she still is one and fits better there lmao, but nowadays I prefer to draw her as anthro.
And lemme tell you she’s my baby
Amber was pretty much based off Arubi lmao, the latter being adventurous to a daredevil point and having the same love for heroes (and being one), though she’s not really technology-oriented and is in fact p naive, sometimes stupidly so. Has a hard time taking things seriously (which has put her in one too many risky situations, much to her loved ones’ dismay) but she does get serious when she needs to. And there’s more but I’m kinda tired so
5. Your least favorite?
I think it’d have to be uh. You guys remember that drawing I did of Jen with her first bf ever? Yeah. For those of you who don’t know you’re not missing much either — I’m endlessly frustrated with him because no matter what I do, he still remains boring and underdeveloped. Yeeeahhh……